What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a small text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal ( computer , mobile device such as smartphone or tablet ) where it is stored before being re-transmitted to that site during a subsequent visit to the site.
This site uses the following categories of cookies :
– analysis cookies , used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– profiling and marketing cookies , used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on the behavior of users while browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
How to express consent to profiling cookies
On the occasion of the first visit to the site, the user can accept all cookies by carrying out one of the following actions:
– closing the banner by clicking on the X present in the banner itself;
– by clicking on “ACCEPT” in the banner itself.
– on the occasion of the first visit to the site, if he does not perform any of the actions described in the banner but, from the banner , accesses the extended information, the user can deny consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate link in the sections that follow at the bottom of the description of each cookie of this information (called ” Opt-Out “);
– or through the browser settings . That is, the User can:
- manage your cookie preferences directly within your browser , preventing their installation;
- delete from your browser the cookies already installed, including the cookie in which the consent, possibly given by the user, to the installation of cookies by the site has been saved.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages :
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Technical cookies that do not require the prior consent of the User
Technical cookies are used to allow the site to function and / or to provide the user with a service or function that the user has expressly requested. They therefore guarantee the normal navigation and use of the site, also allowing to save the preferences expressed by the user and thus to optimize his navigation. The site uses both first and third party technical cookies . The technical cookies used by the site can be divided into the following sub-categories:
– “user input” cookies : session cookies used to keep track of the data provided by the user by filling in the appropriate online forms (for example the forms present during the purchase process for entering the shipping or billing address) or , as happens in the case of the shopping cart, to remember the items that the user has selected and added to the cart, by clicking on the appropriate button;
– “cookie consent” : cookie that documents the user’s consent to the installation of profiling cookies by carrying out one of the actions described in the banner / brief information; recognizes the user upon second access to the site, so as not to request consent to install cookies again ; has a duration of 12 months.
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks ), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies, as they are entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies . Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
It is recalled that, generally, the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the user is already registered for the service and is not already “logged in”, in which case it is understood that the user has already expressed the your consent directly to the third party when registering for the related service (eg Facebook ).
– Google Inc.
– Google Analytics
Used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category.
Collected data: browser ID , date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: European Union – the anonymisation of the service being active.
The data collected do not allow the personal identification of users, and are not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). On the basis of a specific agreement (DPA), Google Inc. (data controller) is prohibited from crossing such data with those obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page .
The user can selectively disable ( opt-out ) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the specific component provided by Google on their browser (opt out) .
– Adobe Analytics
Social Network Plugin
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks . When the user visits a page of our website that contains a plugin , his browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from which the plugin is loaded , which server can track his visit to the site and, if necessary, associate it with his social network account , in particular, if the user is logged in at the time of the visit or if he has recently surfed on one of the sitesweb containing social plugins .
If you do not want the social network to record the data relating to your visit to this website , you must log out of your social network account and, if necessary, delete the cookies that the social network has installed in the browser used.
Plugins with advanced user privacy protection functions are installed on this site , which do not send cookies or access cookies on the user’s browser when the page is opened but only after clicking on the plugin .
The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies , to which please refer:
– Facebook ( cookie information link )
– Twitter ( cookie information link )
– Google+ ( cookie information link ).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the user can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority ;
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller:
GF Aurora Srl, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore Mondanaro Luisa, with registered office in Via Console Cesario 3 80132 napoli; E-mail :: email@example.com